CEO and Founder
Katy Texas 77450
Business / Organization Information
SMALL BUSINESS LIFT | LIFT SME ( Strategy; business development and marketing )
14+ years at BCG, Macy's, Small Business LIFT growing businesses + MBA NYU Stern + M.Div Westminster Seminary + BA Wheaton College (Summa Cum Laude) = business analytics + biblically grounded wisdom + hard smart work to grow your business.
Website | Facebook | Twitter
"Owners (especially solo-owners!) of stagnant or faltering businesses can feel overwhelmed. The sad thing is that 80% of the solution often already lies within the business owner or the executive team's grasp.
My team and I come alongside using a fact-based working-hypothesis method I learned from my years in corporate marketing at Macy's and corporate strategy at Boston Consulting Group. We work together with the business owner to clarify the main problem and then quickly together solve for the solution.
I've done this with only small businesses since 2014 and am thankful for the amazing results we have seen many industries - including hospitality, IT, F&B, and even marketing - in multiple countries while we were living in Indonesia and Thailand. As we just moved back to Texas, I'm excited to come alongside many hard working small business owners here in the heartland of the good ol' USA. I'm also excited to offer an online digital marketing package that is comprehensive and simply hard to beat. "
- Dave Sue, Small Business Lift (LIFT SME)
Dave's Credentials [Linked-in here]:
* 9+ years in corporate marketing + business strategy at BCG (Houston, TX) and Macy's (New York, NY)
* 5+ years small business consulting in Indonesia, China, Maldives, Singapore, etc.
* MBA in Business Strategy and Analytics, NYU Stern School of Business
* M.Divinity, Westminster Theological Seminary (PA)
* BA in Philosophy with Economics, Summa Cum Laude, Wheaton College (IL)
Small Business Lift | LIFT SME Team Credentials [See here] includes:
* Head of US Regulatory Market Risk and Volcker Market Risk at Barclays Bank, NY?
* Columbia University (NY) Adjunct Finance Professor
* Ph.D. NYU Tandon School of Engineering (NY)
* MA in Apologetics from Gordon Conwell Seminary (MA)
* Counsel of IBM, NY.
* JD and LLM in Tax, from NYU School of Law (NY)
* MBA from Harvard Business School; BS from Massachusetts Institute of Technology
* JD from Emory School of Law
* Former IT consulting and training for developers at NASA, HP, etc.
* Former comptroller for the Nut Place, a family owned business in Houston, TX