Date: Thursday August 22, 2019
Time: 9:30-11:00 am
The Senior Estate Concierge
The Purpose – to connect various senior service professionals, build relationships, and together build a team of trusted advisors and solution providers.
The Mission – to bridge the gaps in the senior services industry and provide a highly professional, trusted and caring team of professional solution providers and resources for seniors and families dealing with life changes and challenges.
The Vision – to be The Go-To Trusted senior solutions resource and concierge service for seniors and families.
Please feel free to invite any senior service industry providers that may be interested in learning more about our unique solutions team.
Look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday. Have a great day!
For more information contact Bill Graff 713-594-5448
Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services (PCHAS) provides Christ-centered care and support for children and families in need. We do this by striving to serve like Jesus as we guide families toward self-sufficiency and children toward permanency.
As an approved charity of the Chevron Houston Marathon, Aramco Half Marathon or We Are Houston 5K race, we hope that you will join us as we raise the funds needed to provide top-notch services for children and families in the Houston area.
If you are not a runner, you can support PCHAS without ever lacing up your running shoes! CLICK HERE to register as a Fundraiser on the PCHAS Run For A Reason Charity page and ask your friends and family to help you support children and families.
If you want to race, you can participate in the Chevron Houston Marathon, Aramco Half Marathon or We Are Houston 5K race(s) and fundraise for PCHAS. We have several options:
- We Are Houston 5K – Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 8am
- $195 fundraising goal (entry fee paid after fundraising goal achieved)
- Aramco Half Marathon – Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 7:01am
- Chevron Houston Marathon – Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 7:01am
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Johnson, PCHAS Senior Development Officer, at 713-893-3735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a great way to include your family and friends in raising money to support children and families in need and we are grateful for you and your support!
Date: July 27 & 28
Time: Various depending on your event
Bayou City Giving Challenge
$2,500 in prize donations for the charities of the top 10 highest fundraisers.
We invite you to make a difference for your favorite cause and participate in the Bayou City Giving Challenge at the July 27/28 Cypress Triathlon weekend events.
Click here to learn how you can win $2,500 for your cause. The nonprofits of the top 10 highest fundraisers will receive an additional donation for their efforts.
Participate in one of the six different events.
- Cypress Triathlon: 550-Meter Swim, 13-Mile Bike, 3.1-Mile Run
- Cypress Youth Tri – Short Course (10 Years & Under): 50-Yard Swim, 2-Mile Bike, 1/2-Mile Run
- Cypress Youth Tri – Long Course (Over 10 Years): 100-Yard Swim, 2-Mile Bike, 1.15-Mile Run
- Cypress Doggie Splash ‘N Dash: 200-Meter Swim, 1-Mile Run, with your dog
- Cypress Trail Runs: 5k, 10k, Most Miles in 2 Hours, Youth 1 Mile
- Cypress Mountain Bike Race: Cat 3: 7 miles, Cat 2: 15 miles (2 loops), Cat 1: 15 miles (2 loops)
Let making a difference for your Reason2Race support you in crossing your finish line.
Click here to learn more about this family friendly event, location, and how to register.
To learn more or inquire about how to add your nonprofit to the list email email@example.com