Happier At Home, a non-medical senior care agency based in Spring, TX, is seeking compassionate part-time caregivers for clients throughout north and northwest Houston suburbs.
Happier At Home is a non-medical COMPANION CARE agency – we do not provide personal care service, and CNA/HHA certification is not mandatory. Those who have experience caring for elderly or disabled family members are encouraged to apply.
Our ideal caregiver is looking to work between 10-25 hours per week, lives in or near north and northwest Houston, and has flexible hours. This is a PART TIME opportunity; we are not looking for caregivers needing full time work at this time.
Caregivers are matched with clients based on not only the tasks needed, but based on the personality that Happier At Home feels will be the best fit for the client. Caregivers must be fluent English speakers, but proficiency with any other language is desirable but not required.
- Encourage walking and light exercise
- Plan & prepare meals followed by clean up
- Cleaning of bathroom and kitchen to maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Make beds and change bed linens
- Light housekeeping to include light dusting and light vacuuming
- Laundry care, including washing & drying clothes, towels and linens
- Supervise household maintenance such as lawn service, plumber, etc.
- Run errands, shopping
- Provide incidental transportation using client or caregiver car
- Assist client with medication reminders
- Engage and communicate with the client in a professional and compassionate manner
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and proof of auto insurance
- Clean criminal background, SSN verification and driving record checks
- Evidence of a negative tuberculosis test
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Commitment to punctuality, courtesy, and clear and open communication
Happier At Home is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Happier At Home offers:
- Part-time hours, working around your schedule
- Competitive pay of $ 10-12.00/hour based on case requirements
- Mileage reimbursement when transporting clients
- Travel pay between multiple clients in a day
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and company holidays
- Bonuses for client and caregiver referrals
- Opportunity for advancement into administrative and marketing roles
- Telephony clock-in/out and reporting system
- W-2 employment
- Bi-weekly direct deposit
- Workers Compensation
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.spring.happierathome.com/index.cfm?Page=Employment
No phone calls please!