Date: July 27 & 28
Time: Various depending on your event
Bayou City Giving Challenge
$2,500 in prize donations for the charities of the top 10 highest fundraisers.
We invite you to make a difference for your favorite cause and participate in the Bayou City Giving Challenge at the July 27/28 Cypress Triathlon weekend events.
Click here to learn how you can win $2,500 for your cause. The nonprofits of the top 10 highest fundraisers will receive an additional donation for their efforts.
Participate in one of the six different events.
- Cypress Triathlon: 550-Meter Swim, 13-Mile Bike, 3.1-Mile Run
- Cypress Youth Tri – Short Course (10 Years & Under): 50-Yard Swim, 2-Mile Bike, 1/2-Mile Run
- Cypress Youth Tri – Long Course (Over 10 Years): 100-Yard Swim, 2-Mile Bike, 1.15-Mile Run
- Cypress Doggie Splash ‘N Dash: 200-Meter Swim, 1-Mile Run, with your dog
- Cypress Trail Runs: 5k, 10k, Most Miles in 2 Hours, Youth 1 Mile
- Cypress Mountain Bike Race: Cat 3: 7 miles, Cat 2: 15 miles (2 loops), Cat 1: 15 miles (2 loops)
Let making a difference for your Reason2Race support you in crossing your finish line.
Click here to learn more about this family friendly event, location, and how to register.
To learn more or inquire about how to add your nonprofit to the list email firstname.lastname@example.org